Tuesday 28 August 2007

the destructive power of a 3 year old in 5 mins


I just had a call from a moving company to give a quote and showed him round our tidied up for the occassion house. We came downstairs for him to calculate the quote and left Abbie washing her hands in the bathroom, she arrived downstairs five minutes later, nacked apart from a coating of white paste all over her body and I ran upstairs to see what she had got at to see this sight!
Its amazing how muchmess half a tub of johnsons baby powder can make - this photo was takn with my phone and doesn't show the trail of white footprints left all over the house!
I suppose I should be greatful that its just a mess and not another trip to A+E! Still I could strangle her sometimes!

1 comment:

Tigger's rambling said...

But isn't it a very artistic mess LOL